Scrum Certification Survey

      The goal of this survey is to explore what people actually think about Scrum
      certification -- there's a lot of rhetoric around this topic but not a lot of
      data. Time to change that. Please fill out this survey as honestly and
      thoroughly as you can.  There are 12 questions on 3 pages in this survey,
      although you may not be asked all of them, and it should take you less than 5
      minutes to complete. Thank you very much for investing your valuable time to
      fill it out.

      To entice you to fill out the survey we'll be drawing for 10 copies of 2010 Jolt
      Productivity Award Winner "SDLC 3.0: Beyond a Tacit Understanding of Agile" by
      Mark Kennaley published in January 2010 by Fourth Medium Press. For more
      information about the book, visit
      http://www.ambysoft.com/books/reviews/current.html

      The results will be presented first in my "Agile Mythbusters: Reality over
      Rhetoric" presentation at Agile 2010 on Wednesday August 11 at 11-12 and
      published online as per my normal practice.  This presentation will cover
      results from far more than just this survey of course.

      This is an open survey, so the source data (without identifying information to
      protect your privacy), a summary slide deck, and the original source questions
      will be posted at http://www.ambysoft.com/surveys/ so that others may analyze
      the data for their own purposes. Data from previous surveys have been used by
      university students and professors for their research papers, and hopefully the
      same will be true of the data from this survey. The results from several other
      surveys are already posted there, so please feel free to take advantage of this
      resource.

      My apologies if you received several copies of this request.

      - ScottScott W. Ambler
      Chief Methodologist for Agile/Lean, IBM Rational
      Agile at Scale blog: http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/blogs/page/ambler
      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/scottwambler