Agile Projects Governance Survey

  • abbas.noura@googlemail.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 3 2:02 PM
      Dear All,

      My name is Noura and I'm researching the impact of agile methods on
      software quality and customer satisfaction.
      As part of the research I'm running this survey to investigate agile
      governance by collecting data about how people are monitoring the
      progress of projects developed using agile method, practices or
      principles.

      I will really appreciate it you can give 7-10 minutes of your time to
      complete my survey using the following link:

      http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=ww5jmdJmFJchmpVIOVBfog_3d_3d

      The collected data will be kept confidential and will be used for
      research purpose only. The research results will be published by the
      end of this year.

      Sorry if you received this email through different route!

      Many thanks for your time in advance,

      Noura

      Noura Abbas
      PhD Student
      University of Southampton, UK
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 8 2:20 AM
        On 2009-09-03 22:02 +0100 (Thu), abbas.noura@... wrote:

        > My name is Noura and I'm researching the impact of agile methods on
        > software quality and customer satisfaction.
        > As part of the research I'm running this survey...

        One thing you should note about your survey: several of the questions
        I found hard to answer specifically because I work in an agile
        envirionment. The first one demonstrates this nicely: several of us
        take on multiple roles in the organization. As an example, we have no
        dedicated project managers, and all developers are expected to take on
        project management responsibilities, but there was no way of expressing
        this.

        Curt Sampson <cjs@...> +81 90 7737 2974
        http://www.starling-software.com
      • abbas.noura@googlemail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 8 12:12 PM
          Thanks for your note. there will always be cases I can not cover in my
          questions so it is great to have feedback as this helps me improve my
          questions in future surveys.

          Many thanks

          Noura

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 8 10:27 PM