Re: testing schema using dbunit

  • Tony Checco
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3 7:11 AM
      --- In agileDatabases@yahoogroups.com, "anna_sniper18" <anna_sniper18@...> wrote:

      > hello, i'm new to testing. i'm using junit and dbunit for testing our web app. this is my first job being a unit tester and i'm reaaly lost in testing the schema of database as well as testing the database. i have read many articles regarding dbunit, but can't seem to find the right answer in testing the schema. please help. thanks so much

      We use DbFit, a variant of the FitNesse testing platform to test our databases. It offers benefits for automating the testing, being able to organize tests into discrete areas of concern, and can test constraints, data, stored procedures, etc. Just about anything you'd want or need to test on the database level.