Ann: Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master Training Courses for April 2009

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 31, 2009
      I’ll be teaching Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master courses in the following cities this month:

      April 2-3 Toronto, Canada
      April 6-7 Sydney, Australia
      April 8-9 Munich, Germany
      April 10-11 Tokyo, Japan
      April 13-14 Sao Paulo, Brazil
      April 15-16 Helsinki, Finland
      April 17-18 Chicago, USA
      April 20-21 Moscow, Russia
      April 22-23 London, England
      April 24-25 Shanghai, China
      April 27-28 Los Angeles, USA
      April 29-30 Johannesburg, South Africa

      For this month only the fee is $995 per person if you enroll online, or $1,195 per person if you enroll at the door. For more information about becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Agile Master and to enroll, visit http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scam.html .

      If you’re interested in becoming a Scum Certified(TM) Trainer, visit http://www.ambysoft.com/certification/scamArtist.html

      Thanks.

      - Scott
      PS -- Please forward this announcement to other appropriate mailing lists.

      http://ca.toolbar.yahoo.com
    • milenvk
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2009
        That's funny ;)
        Scott, I couldn't help but notice that you'd be absolutely worn out by the jet lag if you did follow the tour locations and dates.