New Agile Training Week in Washington, DC from SQE Training

  • stephanie_fender
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 4, 2009
      Implementing agile in your organization? Tackling
      challenges on your latest agile project? Build an agile
      training program from our new courses including:
      Scrum Master Certification, Design Patterns
      Explained, User Stories and Estimation in Agile
      Development, and Practical Test-Driven Development.

      With these courses you can apply lean-agile principles
      to software development projects, learn Test-Driven
      Development techniques, understand how to use design
      patterns in an agile environment, write user stories
      and estimate development in an agile development
      process, and learn much more.

      March 30 – April 3, 2009 * Washington, DC
      Courtyard Alexandria Pentagon South
      http://www.sqe.com/go?Agile09