Hello

  • *Marina*
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2008
      Hi,

      My name is Marina, I'm new in the Agile administracion side and I would to learn and share agile information.

      Thanks,

      Marina

      Mas alla de cualquier ideologia...
            mas alla de lo sabio y lo profano...
              soy parte del espacio, soy la vida...
                Por el hecho de ser un ser humano"

            Facundo Cabral

    • Amit K Bhatia
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2008
        Hello Everyone,
        I'm Amit, working as a .NET Developer in Pune. Being a big supporter of Agile
        Methodologies, I would like to be a member of this group.

        Thanks
        Amit