Database TDD talk this Thursday in London

  • Gojko Adzic
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2008
      Hi,

      I'm doing a talk on effective test driven database development this
      Thursday in London (near Farringdon station, stating at 18:30). I'll
      talk about unit testing stored procedures, test data management and best
      practices for java/.net integration testing that involves a database. In
      the talk I'll also give a technical demo of my DbFit database unit
      testing library that provides DB management/unit testing capabilities to
      FIT/FitNesse.

      The event will be organised by Skills Matter, and it is free but
      registration is required. For more info, see:

      http://skillsmatter.com/podcast/open-source-dot-net/effective-test-driven-database-development

      See you on thursday!

      --
      gojko adzic