Please Help me (By Just Filling this Pair Programming Survay Form)

  • hameed jadoon
    Message 1 of 2 , May 2, 2008
      Hello Everybody,

      I am working on my MS Thesis regarding Pair Programming/Extreme Programming.

      For that I have to finish a Pair Programming Survey Form. For that I need your help.

      As I have sent a previous email regarding this survey (Extreme Programming/Pair Programming) but till now I have got very less response. So I really need more help to finish my work in time. It will just take 5 minutes. Please as I am already too late.

      Thanks in advance,

      Hameed Jadoon,
      Cell: 92 333 5055137

    • Josue Barbosa dos Santos
      Message 2 of 2 , May 2, 2008
        Did you post in the TDD and XP group also?

        Josué.