[Job] Agile Database Lead needed in San Diego, CA

  • Ian Brandt
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2007
      Greetings All,

      Scanning the archive I didn't notice job postings being discouraged,
      so I hope this isn't too off topic. I have an immediate need for a
      Database Lead that would be right at home with our Agile development
      team here in sunny San Diego, CA. The full job description is
      available at <http://etouchpoint.com/docs/dblead.pdf>. If you would
      be interested in the position, or could refer me to a potential
      candidate please do not hesitate to contact me off list by phone or e-
      mail. No third parties please.

      Thanks,

      Ian Brandt
      Director of Software Engineering