Michael Schobert/FRA/DE/Reuters is out of the office.

  • michael.schobert@reuters.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13 4:02 PM
      I will be out of the office starting 12.04.2003 and will not return until 22.04.2003.

      I will answer your mail after my vacation. In urgent cases please contact Frank Zuehlsdorf (-1385; frank.zuehlsdorf@...).
      Thank you!

      Thanks,
      michael schobert

      --------------------------------------------------------------- -

      the views of Reuters Ltd.
    • michael.schobert@reuters.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 20, 2003
        I will be out of the office starting 19.05.2003 and will not return until 09.06.2003.

        I will answer your mail after my vacation. In urgent cases please contact either Frank Heuschen (-1356; frank.heuschen@...) or Frank Zuehlsdorf (-1385; frank.zuehlsdorf@...).
        Thank you!

        Thanks,
        michael schobert

        the views of Reuters Ltd.
      • michael.schobert@reuters.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 21, 2003
          I will be out of the office starting 15.09.2003 and will not return until 06.10.2003.

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 10, 2004
            I will be out of the office starting 09.08.2004 and will not return until 29.08.2004.