Interview about Evolutionary Database Design

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2007
      Reg Developer in the UK recently posted an interview
      with me about database refactoring at
      http://www.regdeveloper.co.uk/2007/07/04/evolutionary_database_design/
      . In the interview we discuss many of the issues
      surrounding evolutionary database design, in
      particular database refactoring, but also some of the
      concerns that traditional data people may have with
      the concept.

      If you happen to work with some data professionals
      that are still struggling with agile development, you
      might want to share this URL with them. Of course,
      www.agiledata.org is a pretty good resource to share
      too. ;-)

      Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Methods Group
      http://www-306.ibm.com/software/rational/bios/ambler.html