Re: Refactoring Scripts & Diff

  • Tansey, Lisa
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 2 3:06 PM
      I've used ERwin's schema compare in the past - seemed to work pretty well. I think it also would generate synch scripts for you.

      Lisa Tansey
      NG - IT - DG - EASI - BICC

    • Tansey, Lisa
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 2 3:50 PM
        I've used ERwin's schema compare in the past - seemed to work pretty well. I think it also would generate synch scripts for you.

        Lisa Tansey
        NG - IT - DG - EASI - BICC

      • Yogesh Prajapati
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 3 8:35 AM
          I use TOAD for Oracle (DBA Module) to compare schema and get the synchronization script generated.

          Yogesh Prajapati