CITCON Asia-Pacific 2007 Open Registration

  • Pramod Sadalage
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2007
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Paul Julius <paul@...>
      Date: May 1, 2007 9:56 AM
      Subject: [citcon] CITCON Asia-Pacific 2007 Open Registration
      To: citcon@yahoogroups.com

      Greetings,

      http://www.citconf.com/sydney2007 <http://www.citconf.com>

      The Continuous Integration and Testing Conference (CITCON) brings
      together people from every corner of the software development industry
      to discuss Continuous Integration and the type of Testing that goes
      along with it.
      CITCON Asia-Pacific 2007 in Sydney will take place on July 27 & 28th!

      The Open Information Foundation and the CITCON Organization Committee
      are proud to announce that registration is now open for our upcoming
      Asia-Pacific event.

      Register at the conference website:
      http://citconf.com/sydney2007/register.php. The registration deadline is
      Friday, July 13, 2007 and limited to the first 150 registrants.

      As always, attendance costs nothing. Since this is an Open Spaces event,
      come prepared to share your ideas and be overwhelmed by everyone else's
      ideas. To read more about how Open Spaces work, see
      http://citconf.com/openspace.php.

      As a special request, please forward this invitation on to anyone you
      think might be interested. Since our advertising budget is $0, we would
      really appreciate any help you can offer in getting the word out. If you
      are a blogger, please blog about CITCON -- before and after the
      conference. If you are speaking at other conferences, please put in a
      good word for us. If you are active on other mailing lists which are
      topic relevant, please post about CITCON. Etc.

      Finally, if you think your company would be interested in sponsoring
      CITCON, we are still accepting sponsorship donations. Details for
      sponsors can be found at: http://www.citconf.com/sydney2007/sponsor.php.
      <http://www.citconf.com/sponsor.php.> The deadline for sponsors is
      Friday, June 1, 2007.

      Sincerely,