Database Refactoring in TDAN

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5, 2006
      Issue #37 of The Data Administration Newsletter (TDAN) has just been
      released. In it I have an article entitled "Introduction to Database
      Refactoring" at http://www.tdan.com/i037ht01.htm which I hope you enjoy.

      As many of you may know, TDAN is a well respected publication within
      the traditional data community, so I'm very pleased to see it start
      to cover agile database development techniques such as DB
      refactoring. If possible, I'd appreciate it if you could pass this
      URL on to some of the more traditional data professionals whom you
      work with so as to give them an introduction to some of the new
      techniques coming their way over the next couple of years. Thanks in advance.

      Scott W. Ambler :-)
      Practice Leader Agile Development, IBM Rational
      www.ambysoft.com/scottAmbler.html
      Every organization gets the process that it deserves.

      Refactoring Databases: Evolutionary Database Design
      (www.ambysoft.com/books/refactoringDatabases.html) is now available.