Re: [agile-usability] "User Experience Design"

  • acockburn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2005
      In a message dated 1/25/2005 12:05:26 P.M. Mountain Standard Time, agile-usability@yahoogroups.com writes:
      Some of us are starting to call this 'User Experience Design'
      ---> ooh, I like that !   I could happily start referring to that term.

      Alistair Cockburn
      President, Humans and Technology

      acockburn@... , 801.582-3162
      1814 Ft Douglas Cir, Salt Lake City, UT 84103
      http://alistair.cockburn.us/

      "The first thing to build is trust." (Brad Appleton)

      "Surviving Object-Oriented Projects" (1998)
      "Writing Effective Use Cases" (Jolt Productivity Award 2001)
      "Agile Software Development" (Jolt Productivity Award 2002)
      "Crystal Clear: A Human-Powered Methodology for Small Teams" (2004)