Greetings!

  • Arlen Bankston
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 18, 2004
      Greetings all,

      By way of introduction, I'm an interaction designer that has worked on
      six agile projects, with teams ranging from 5-120 people. I've led
      the integration of UI/IA/usability practices into my company's
      proprietary agile methodology (Catalyst), and more recently into a
      COTS-specific variant called the Agile Implementation Methodology
      (AIM). My career includes stints with interaction design, graphic
      design, information architecture, usability testing, project
      management and GUI development.

      Many great questions have already been raised and addressed with
      predictable aplomb by Jeff, Larry, Brian and many others. A week-long
      vacation left me with hours of review, but the volume and vivacity of
      discussions at this early stage is intoxicating. I look forward to
      leaping into the fray.

      Arlen Bankston
      Interaction Design Manager | CC Pace | www.ccpace.com