ROOTS 2005 -- registration open

  • Cecilia Haskins
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2004
      Hi -- especially those of you in Europe may be interested in ROOTS
      2005 -- we have a useability track and Agile methods tutorials as
      well as Linda Rising doing a Retrospectives tutorial -- roots.dnd.no
      cheers, Cecilia

      **official announcement**

      Beginning Monday, December 20th the ROOTS website is fully launched
      with the new look and early registration. We hope all of you will
      visit before and during the holidays and begin to plan your
      participation in April.

      Another important feature is the ability to register early and
      change your selections right up to the day of the conference. You
      can even cancel with no penalties until March 11th. So let us know
      early what program elements you like best, you can always change
      your mind. <<The first 20 paid registrants will receive a free ROOTS
      T-shirt with the new logo.>>

      After 5 successful years, the ROOTS organizing committee is looking
      forward to our best event ever! We continue our tradition of
      bringing in world-class experts; this year in the fields of
      security, testing and useability. Some of the speakers have
      presented in past ROOTS events, but there will be many new faces and
      new points-of-view at ROOTS 2005.

      We look forward to hearing from you soon and seeing you in April.