Case studies?

  • Josh Seiden
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2004

      [Ron wrote:]
      > I've not worked with a team using UCD experts. Jeff
      > Patton and others have,
      > and they know more about that than I would.

      I have the opposite problem from Ron: I've never
      worked with an Agile development team. In fact, I
      would be interested to hear a roll-call of folks who
      have done projects that combined both approaches.
      (Does this group have poll-taking capabilities, Jeff?)

      I'd love to hear some more specifics.

      Also, if anyone is out there on the list is looking to
      do some team building, we could do worse as a group
      than to recruit members from this list. It would be
      good to develop some case-studies. (I say this not as
      a pitch for business... I'm not available until the
      spring anyway ;-)

      JS