From role/task model to user interface

  • Agust�n Villena
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
      Hi!
      In the U-CD design steps, I found that defining the role model and task
      model really straighforward, but I don't have a clear picture about mapping
      this valueble info in real user interfaces, widgets and so on. The
      Contantine & Loockwood papers's are so sofisticated (designing their our
      widgests, for example) that dont' allow a novice like me to understand this
      step in the methodology.

      Does anybody have any field-expreicince about this process that can show
      how this tasks-to-GUI mapping works?

      Thanks!
      Agustin Villena
    • aacockburn
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2004
        Jeff does, but I don't recall where he wrote it / posted it.

        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Agustín Villena"