RSS feed for this group?

  • Deb
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2004
      I use a newsreader to pick up my many yahoogroups. I'm wondering if
      you would consider making ONLY the archive public for this group, so
      the automatic RSS feed provided by Yahoo works?

      Details: you can set the Achive to "public" but keep
      Posting as "members only". So non-members can view the messages (the
      archive) but only members can sign-in and post.

      Once done, the RSS feed would be as follows:

      deb