RE: [agile-usability] Back button

  • Jade Ohlhauser
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 23, 2004
      Sorry for the off topic everyone, I didn't notice reply went to group and not to the person. Won't happen again.

      Jade Ohlhauser
      Product Manager
      RPM Software
      www.rpmsoftware.com 403-265-6727

      Message 42 of 42 , Dec 2, 2004
        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "aacockburn" <acockburn@a...>
        wrote:

        > --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Jeff Patton"
        <jpatton@a...>
        > wrote:
        > > Things to try:
        > > Capture more durable information in wiki pages. [use the
        > socialtext
        > > wiki set up by Adina Levin? thanks for doing that btw]
        >
        > I'm thinking that the eGroup is good for noisy discussion and back-
        > and-forth, and wiki is good for archiving.

        I think yesterday's weather confirms your thinking.