Re: [agile-usability] is anyone familiar with/participating in this conference?

  • Michael Mahemoff
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 17, 2004
      It's great to have a conference about this important topic and I'm
      guessing agile methodologies will be a feature.

      Bridging the HCI-SE gap is a research topic almost as old as the topic
      of HCI itself. One lesson that keeps coming out of this research is the
      need to iterate, and this HCI argument was a factor in the development
      of post-waterfall SE lifecycle models like RUP and the Spiral model. As
      agile methodologies, by definition, have fast feedback at the core, I
      think they have the potential to be far more effective than conventional
      approaches.