The sales and development process explained

  • Robin Dymond
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
      Message
      Don't know if agile usability readers will see this embedded image, a pretty funny cartoon - good to start a a presentation.

      How the customer explained it

      How the project leader understood it

      How the engineer
      designed it

      How the programmer wrote it

      How the sales executive described it

      How the project was documented

      What operations
      installed

      How the customer
      was billed

      How the helpdesk supported it

      What the customer
      really needed

    • Gary F
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 9, 2004
        --- Robin Dymond <robind@...> wrote:

        > Don't know if agile usability readers will see this embedded image, a

        I can't see the images, but if it involves trees, tires, and swings
        then my advisor had a copy of this cartoon on her door - over twenty
        years ago.

        The scary thing is that it's still relevant.

        Gary

        http://mail.yahoo.com