[agile-usability] Change models and notations

  • Chris Pehura
    Message 1 of 110 , Oct 27, 2004
      Message
      Jon - understood.
      Had similar experiences - dire consequences. They're the main reason I'm always having those stand up meetings, constantly verifying and validating.

      For that mention of "chaos", I was thinking about systematic change in systems.
      Over the years, I identified several for UIs, architecture, user-interaction and source code.
      From playing around, I got a straight forward generic notation and model to explain change.

      Wondering if any of you did or came across such generic "change models" and "notations".