Re: Usage: patterns, preferences and models

  • paritoshc1
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
      Hi Jon,

      I am basically trying to map infotainment system users' personality related aspects to the way they use their systems. (this is the end goal, for now)

      Once i have the data, i plan to use it to design (better and intelligent) infotainment systems.
      The data will serve as an input which would guide the interaction design of future in-vehicle infotainment systems. (this is the second end goal, for later)

      Hope i was able to answer your question. If not, please write to me.

      Thanks in advance,
      Paritosh