Re: [agile-usability] Fwd: latest presentation ideas on agile usability?

  • dina salah
    Message 1 of 4 , May 13 4:33 AM
      Hi,
      I have organized a workshop on the agile usability earlier this year. Kindly find the power point presentations of most of the workshop sessions in the following link
      http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/AUCDI/resources/
      Cheers,
      Dina

      Message 2 of 4 , May 13 5:45 AM

        Hi, Carl. I hope you’re well.

        There’s an article I wrote a little while back about UCD & XP as a conversation between the two sides. It was published in Cutter Systems Journal, plus there is my more recent article in the Agile Record called User Requirements in the 21st Century which is mostly about Agile. Both have quite a bit of material suitable for talks.

        See http://www.syntagm.co.uk/design/articles.htm#bytopic

        Regards,

        William