Re: Fwd: latest presentation ideas on agile usability?

  • Lane Halley
    Message 1 of 4 , May 10, 2013
      Hello Carl!

      Since Lynne and Desiree published "Adapting Usability Investigations for Agile User Centered Design" 2007 http://www.upassoc.org/upa_publications/jus/2007may/agile-ucd.pdf  there has been a lot of material created under the banner of "agile ux" "lean ux" and "balanced team" You may find more current material using those search terms. Check out the twitter hashtags #leanux #agileux and the slideshare accounts of:

      http://www.slideshare.net/jgothelf
      http://www.slideshare.net/jseiden
      http://www.slideshare.net/DesireeSy
      http://www.slideshare.net/johannakollmann
      http://www.slideshare.net/seriouslynow
      http://www.slideshare.net/LaneHalley/

      Desiree and a bunch of the people in the above list collected materials in 2011 after the Balanced Team conference
      http://www.balancedteam.org/balconf-2011-resources/

      There's also the agileuxnyc conference (called leanuxnyc in 2012)
      http://agileuxnyc.com/
      http://leanuxnyc.co/nyc/

      And the upcoming Lean Day: West in Portland
      http://www.leandaywest.com/

      Best wishes!

         -lane
      --
      Lane Halley
      www.lanehalley.com

      --
      Lane Halley
      www.lanehalley.com
      linkedin: http://linkd.in/lanehalley
      twitter: @thinkno
    • dina salah
      Message 2 of 4 , May 13, 2013
        Hi,
        I have organized a workshop on the agile usability earlier this year. Kindly find the power point presentations of most of the workshop sessions in the following link
        http://www.cs.york.ac.uk/AUCDI/resources/
        Cheers,
        Dina

        Message 3 of 4 , May 13, 2013

          Hi, Carl. I hope you’re well.

          There’s an article I wrote a little while back about UCD & XP as a conversation between the two sides. It was published in Cutter Systems Journal, plus there is my more recent article in the Agile Record called User Requirements in the 21st Century which is mostly about Agile. Both have quite a bit of material suitable for talks.

          See http://www.syntagm.co.uk/design/articles.htm#bytopic

          Regards,

          William