Very brief user requirements survey

  • William Hudson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 5, 2013

      (Apologies if you receive this more than once.)

      We are running a very brief (30-second) survey on user requirement methods such as use cases and user stories for an article I’m writing.

      It will take less than 30 seconds. Please distribute it widely; it’s intended for both UX professionals and developers.

      Survey link: http://bit.ly/ur_survey

      Thanks in advance!

      Regards,

      William (Hudson)
      User Experience Strategist , Syntagm Ltd

      Courses Co-Chair, CHI 2013 (Paris)
      Conference Committee, UCD 2013 (London)

      Guerrilla UCD – Usability and User-Experience Webinars for the Whole Team
      www.guerrillaucd.com | @guerrillaucd

      Syntagm is a limited company registered in England and Wales (1985)

      Registration Number: 1895345 | 10 Oxford Road, Abingdon OX14 2DS (UK)