Re: [agile-usability] Re: [meta] Posting of surveys & announcements

  • Chris.Chandler
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 10, 2013
      +1

      Please keep this up forever.

      -cc

      Sent from a mobile device.

      On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:43 AM, Silvana Wasitova <wasitova@...> wrote:

      +1 !
      Awesome!

      On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

      Ted, I love your survey!

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

      > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
      > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
      > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
      > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
      > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
      >
      > ;ted

    • dina salah
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 11, 2013

        Hi,

        Kindly find below the programme for the Agile and User Centered Design Integration Workshop (AUCDI 2013) that will be held on the 15th February 2013 at the University of York, UK in the Computer Science Department on the new Heslington East campus, Room Number CSE/101 and CSE/102.  For directions to venue please visit Information page. Please register here if you would like to attend. Registration is Free.
        08:30-9:00Registration Opens
        09:00-09:15
        Opening
        09:15-10:15
        10:15 -10:45
        Strategy for Teaching Integrated Agile and User Centred
        Design Practices. Preliminary Experience at Software Engineering
        Graduate Level
        10:45 -11:15
        Coffee Break
        11:15-11:45
        A Maturity Model for Integrating Agile and User Centered
        Design
        11:45 -12:15
        Promoting Usability in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises
        12:15 -12:45
        Agile User Experience Design at IBM
        12:45 -14:15
        Lunch
        14:15 -14:45
        Role for Unmoderated Remote Usability Testing in Agile User
        Centered Design
        14:45 -15:15
        Agile Development and User Experience Design Integration as
        an Ongoing Achievement in Practice
        15:15 -15:45
        Coffee Break
        15:45 -16:45
        Moderated Open Discussion on “Agile and User Centered
        Design – What lies Ahead?”
        16:45-17:00
        Closing

        All the best,