Re: [agile-usability] Re: [meta] Posting of surveys & announcements

  • Silvana Wasitova
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 9, 2013

      +1 !
      Awesome!

      On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

      Ted, I love your survey!

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

      > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
      > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
      > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
      > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
      > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
      >
      > ;ted

    • Chris.Chandler
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 10, 2013
        +1

        Please keep this up forever.

        -cc

        Sent from a mobile device.

        On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:43 AM, Silvana Wasitova <wasitova@...> wrote:

        +1 !
        Awesome!

        On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

        Ted, I love your survey!

        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

        > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
        > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
        > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
        > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
        > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
        >
        > ;ted

      • dina salah
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 11, 2013

          Hi,

          Kindly find below the programme for the Agile and User Centered Design Integration Workshop (AUCDI 2013) that will be held on the 15th February 2013 at the University of York, UK in the Computer Science Department on the new Heslington East campus, Room Number CSE/101 and CSE/102.  For directions to venue please visit Information page. Please register here if you would like to attend. Registration is Free.
          08:30-9:00Registration Opens
          09:00-09:15
          Opening
          09:15-10:15
          10:15 -10:45
          Strategy for Teaching Integrated Agile and User Centred
          Design Practices. Preliminary Experience at Software Engineering
          Graduate Level
          10:45 -11:15
          Coffee Break
          11:15-11:45
          A Maturity Model for Integrating Agile and User Centered
          Design
          11:45 -12:15
          Promoting Usability in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises
          12:15 -12:45
          Agile User Experience Design at IBM
          12:45 -14:15
          Lunch
          14:15 -14:45
          Role for Unmoderated Remote Usability Testing in Agile User
          Centered Design
          14:45 -15:15
          Agile Development and User Experience Design Integration as
          an Ongoing Achievement in Practice
          15:15 -15:45
          Coffee Break
          15:45 -16:45
          Moderated Open Discussion on “Agile and User Centered
          Design – What lies Ahead?”
          16:45-17:00
          Closing

          All the best,