Re: [meta] Posting of surveys & announcements

  • davidkallen
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
      Ted, I love your survey!

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

      > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
      > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
      > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
      > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
      > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
      >
      > ;ted

    • Silvana Wasitova
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 9, 2013

        +1 !
        Awesome!

        On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

        Ted, I love your survey!

        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

        > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
        > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
        > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
        > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
        > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
        >
        > ;ted

      • Chris.Chandler
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 10, 2013
          +1

          Please keep this up forever.

          -cc

          Sent from a mobile device.

          On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:43 AM, Silvana Wasitova <wasitova@...> wrote:

          +1 !
          Awesome!

          On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

          Ted, I love your survey!

          --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

          > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
          > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
          > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
          > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
          > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
          >
          > ;ted

        • dina salah
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 11, 2013

            Hi,

            Kindly find below the programme for the Agile and User Centered Design Integration Workshop (AUCDI 2013) that will be held on the 15th February 2013 at the University of York, UK in the Computer Science Department on the new Heslington East campus, Room Number CSE/101 and CSE/102.  For directions to venue please visit Information page. Please register here if you would like to attend. Registration is Free.
            08:30-9:00Registration Opens
            09:00-09:15
            Opening
            09:15-10:15
            10:15 -10:45
            Strategy for Teaching Integrated Agile and User Centred
            Design Practices. Preliminary Experience at Software Engineering
            Graduate Level
            10:45 -11:15
            Coffee Break
            11:15-11:45
            A Maturity Model for Integrating Agile and User Centered
            Design
            11:45 -12:15
            Promoting Usability in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises
            12:15 -12:45
            Agile User Experience Design at IBM
            12:45 -14:15
            Lunch
            14:15 -14:45
            Role for Unmoderated Remote Usability Testing in Agile User
            Centered Design
            14:45 -15:15
            Agile Development and User Experience Design Integration as
            an Ongoing Achievement in Practice
            15:15 -15:45
            Coffee Break
            15:45 -16:45
            Moderated Open Discussion on “Agile and User Centered
            Design – What lies Ahead?”
            16:45-17:00
            Closing

            All the best,