Re: [agile-usability] Re: [meta] Posting of surveys & announcements

  • Ted M. Young [@jitterted]
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
      Please feel free to share it! I have only seen two anonymous results, so I don't really check it much. I figured the mere threat of them filling it out was a useful enough filter. If someone did seriously fill it out, or at least emailed me to say they thought it was amusing, I'd figure that was enough for me to fill out their survey.

      ;ted

      On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:49 AM, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...> wrote:

      Also - is it going to annoy you if I spread that URL around?

      ;-)

      Adrian

      On 8 February 2013 17:56, Ted M. Young [@jitterted] <tedyoung@...> wrote:
      I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students' supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM

      --
      http://quietstars.com     adrianh@...     twitter.com/adrianh

      t. +44 (0)7752 419080     skype adrianjohnhoward     pinboard.in/u:adrianh

    • davidkallen
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
        Ted, I love your survey!

        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

        > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
        > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
        > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
        > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
        > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
        >
        > ;ted

      • Silvana Wasitova
        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 9, 2013

          +1 !
          Awesome!

          On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

          Ted, I love your survey!

          --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

          > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
          > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
          > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
          > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
          > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
          >
          > ;ted

        • Chris.Chandler
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 10, 2013
            +1

            Please keep this up forever.

            -cc

            Sent from a mobile device.

            On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:43 AM, Silvana Wasitova <wasitova@...> wrote:

            +1 !
            Awesome!

            On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

            Ted, I love your survey!

            --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

            > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
            > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
            > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
            > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
            > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
            >
            > ;ted

          • dina salah
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 11, 2013

              Hi,

              Kindly find below the programme for the Agile and User Centered Design Integration Workshop (AUCDI 2013) that will be held on the 15th February 2013 at the University of York, UK in the Computer Science Department on the new Heslington East campus, Room Number CSE/101 and CSE/102.  For directions to venue please visit Information page. Please register here if you would like to attend. Registration is Free.
              08:30-9:00Registration Opens
              09:00-09:15
              Opening
              09:15-10:15
              10:15 -10:45
              Strategy for Teaching Integrated Agile and User Centred
              Design Practices. Preliminary Experience at Software Engineering
              Graduate Level
              10:45 -11:15
              Coffee Break
              11:15-11:45
              A Maturity Model for Integrating Agile and User Centered
              Design
              11:45 -12:15
              Promoting Usability in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises
              12:15 -12:45
              Agile User Experience Design at IBM
              12:45 -14:15
              Lunch
              14:15 -14:45
              Role for Unmoderated Remote Usability Testing in Agile User
              Centered Design
              14:45 -15:15
              Agile Development and User Experience Design Integration as
              an Ongoing Achievement in Practice
              15:15 -15:45
              Coffee Break
              15:45 -16:45
              Moderated Open Discussion on “Agile and User Centered
              Design – What lies Ahead?”
              16:45-17:00
              Closing

              All the best,