Re: [agile-usability] Re: [meta] Posting of surveys & announcements

    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
      Also - is it going to annoy you if I spread that URL around?

      ;-)

      Adrian

      On 8 February 2013 17:56, Ted M. Young [@jitterted] <tedyoung@...> wrote:
      I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students' supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM

      --
      http://quietstars.com     adrianh@...     twitter.com/adrianh
      t. +44 (0)7752 419080     skype adrianjohnhoward     pinboard.in/u:adrianh

        Message 3 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
          Ted, I love your survey!

          --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

          > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
          > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
          > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
          > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
          > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
          >
          > ;ted

        • Silvana Wasitova
          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 9, 2013

            +1 !
            Awesome!

            On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

            Ted, I love your survey!

            --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

            > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
            > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
            > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
            > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
            > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
            >
            > ;ted

          • Chris.Chandler
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 10, 2013
              +1

              Please keep this up forever.

              -cc

              Sent from a mobile device.

              On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:43 AM, Silvana Wasitova <wasitova@...> wrote:

              +1 !
              Awesome!

              On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

              Ted, I love your survey!

              --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

              > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
              > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
              > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
              > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
              > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
              >
              > ;ted

            • dina salah
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 11, 2013

                Hi,

                Kindly find below the programme for the Agile and User Centered Design Integration Workshop (AUCDI 2013) that will be held on the 15th February 2013 at the University of York, UK in the Computer Science Department on the new Heslington East campus, Room Number CSE/101 and CSE/102.  For directions to venue please visit Information page. Please register here if you would like to attend. Registration is Free.
                08:30-9:00Registration Opens
                09:00-09:15
                Opening
                09:15-10:15
                10:15 -10:45
                Strategy for Teaching Integrated Agile and User Centred
                Design Practices. Preliminary Experience at Software Engineering
                Graduate Level
                10:45 -11:15
                Coffee Break
                11:15-11:45
                A Maturity Model for Integrating Agile and User Centered
                Design
                11:45 -12:15
                Promoting Usability in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises
                12:15 -12:45
                Agile User Experience Design at IBM
                12:45 -14:15
                Lunch
                14:15 -14:45
                Role for Unmoderated Remote Usability Testing in Agile User
                Centered Design
                14:45 -15:15
                Agile Development and User Experience Design Integration as
                an Ongoing Achievement in Practice
                15:15 -15:45
                Coffee Break
                15:45 -16:45
                Moderated Open Discussion on “Agile and User Centered
                Design – What lies Ahead?”
                16:45-17:00
                Closing

                All the best,