Re: [agile-usability] Re: [meta] Posting of surveys & announcements

    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
      On 8 February 2013 17:56, Ted M. Young [@jitterted] <tedyoung@...> wrote:
      I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students' supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM

      Bravo Sir! Bravo!

      http://quietstars.com     adrianh@...     twitter.com/adrianh
      t. +44 (0)7752 419080     skype adrianjohnhoward     pinboard.in/u:adrianh
      Message 2 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
        Also - is it going to annoy you if I spread that URL around?

        ;-)

        Adrian

        --
      • Ted M. Young [@jitterted]

          Message 4 of 17 , Feb 8, 2013
            Ted, I love your survey!

            --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

            > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
            > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
            > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
            > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
            > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
            >
            > ;ted

          • Silvana Wasitova
            Message 5 of 17 , Feb 9, 2013

              +1 !
              Awesome!

              On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

              Ted, I love your survey!

              --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

              > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
              > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
              > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
              > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
              > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
              >
              > ;ted

            • Chris.Chandler
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 10, 2013
                +1

                Please keep this up forever.

                -cc

                Sent from a mobile device.

                On Feb 9, 2013, at 3:43 AM, Silvana Wasitova <wasitova@...> wrote:

                +1 !
                Awesome!

                On Feb 9, 2013, at 5:10 AM, "davidkallen" <davidkallen@...> wrote:

                Ted, I love your survey!

                --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "Ted M. Young [@...]" wrote:

                > I agree with Larry; I'm also dismayed that the students'
                > supervisors/advisors allow such surveys to go out into the world (or serve
                > as the basis of any conclusion in a research report, article, or
                > dissertation). Before I fill out such a survey I (only half-jokingly) ask
                > them to fill out my survey: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/PYKR8JM
                >
                > ;ted

              • dina salah
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 11, 2013

                  Hi,

                  Kindly find below the programme for the Agile and User Centered Design Integration Workshop (AUCDI 2013) that will be held on the 15th February 2013 at the University of York, UK in the Computer Science Department on the new Heslington East campus, Room Number CSE/101 and CSE/102.  For directions to venue please visit Information page. Please register here if you would like to attend. Registration is Free.
                  08:30-9:00Registration Opens
                  09:00-09:15
                  Opening
                  09:15-10:15
                  10:15 -10:45
                  Strategy for Teaching Integrated Agile and User Centred
                  Design Practices. Preliminary Experience at Software Engineering
                  Graduate Level
                  10:45 -11:15
                  Coffee Break
                  11:15-11:45
                  A Maturity Model for Integrating Agile and User Centered
                  Design
                  11:45 -12:15
                  Promoting Usability in Brazilian Small and Medium Enterprises
                  12:15 -12:45
                  Agile User Experience Design at IBM
                  12:45 -14:15
                  Lunch
                  14:15 -14:45
                  Role for Unmoderated Remote Usability Testing in Agile User
                  Centered Design
                  14:45 -15:15
                  Agile Development and User Experience Design Integration as
                  an Ongoing Achievement in Practice
                  15:15 -15:45
                  Coffee Break
                  15:45 -16:45
                  Moderated Open Discussion on “Agile and User Centered
                  Design – What lies Ahead?”
                  16:45-17:00
                  Closing

                  All the best,