Re: [agile-usability] agile online questionnaire
- We are busy people with plenty to do. We're unlikely to answer the survey if we don't think anything meaningful will come from it.On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:00 AM, Sm Es <eni.software@...> wrote:Hi
No problem , You answer the questionnaire based on their experience and understandingIf the answer to questionnaire ,I am very grateful
I need to answer your friends
- A few people have tried to tell you that your questions are poorly written. If they are poorly written, you will not get meaningful data out of this. If that's the case, I don't want to spend my time on it.On Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 8:46 AM, eni.software <eni.software@...> wrote:
Hi SarahWhy you think thing means not get out of it?
I've today edited more than 20 questions in questionnaire.
However you Like to answer the questionnaire. Otherwise, no problem
I wish you success
- Hi Glen,That is a good way to look at the questions - especially the measurement comments! However, for questions 2, 6, and 15 I've seen projects where those aren't true (didn't care about cust sat, no quality control, and disenfranchised team members). Admittedly, however, they're weren't the most satisfying projects to be on (and they weren't agile projects).It would be interesting to see if agile methodologies were more likely to avoid those issues :)TimOn 4 February 2013 09:14, Glen B Alleman <glen.alleman@...> wrote:
I’d suggest your first approach should be to invert each question and see if it makes sense.
2. When would customer satisfaction NOT be a priority – “we build things that customers don’t like.”
6. We don’t perform quality control on our project. Really?
10. What are the units of measure for “appropriate” or “correct” strategies?
14. What are the units of measure of “highly?”
15. Would you want team members on your project – no matter what development method – there were not motivated, have integrity, or a sense of responsibility?
That way you could determine if the question provides any comparative information on which you can make assessments.
Glen B. Alleman
Defense, Federal, and Space Systems
Program Performance Management | Earned Value Management | Risk Management
( 303-241-9633 | - glen.alleman@...
I am a Masters student at Qazvin Islamic Azad University. The following link is a questionnaire about agile.
This questionnaire has been designed to validate my master’s thesis entitled "A simple linear model for evaluating the success of software projects based on Agile approach ".
You can visit this site to answer this questionnaire.
You can also ask other people who have worked on agile, send this link to them.
Thank you very much for your help.