Re: [agile-usability] agile online questionnaire

  • Sm Es
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi

      No problem , You  answer the questionnaire  based on their experience and understanding

      If the answer to questionnaire ,I am very grateful
      I need  to answer
      your friends

    • Sarah E. Welch

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
          Hi  Sarah

          Why  you think thing means  not get out of it?

        • Sarah E. Welch
          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
            A few people have tried to tell you that your questions are poorly written. If they are poorly written, you will not get meaningful data out of this. If that's the case, I don't want to spend my time on it.

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
              Hi,

              I've today edited more than 20 questions in questionnaire.

              However you Like to answer the questionnaire. Otherwise, no problem

              I wish you success

              Good luck
            • Tim Wright
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

                Hi Glen,

                That is a good way to look at the questions - especially the measurement comments! However, for questions 2, 6, and 15 I've seen projects where those aren't true (didn't care about cust sat, no quality control, and disenfranchised team members). Admittedly, however, they're weren't the most satisfying projects to be on (and they weren't agile projects).

                It would be interesting to see if agile methodologies were more likely to avoid those issues :)

                Tim

                On 4 February 2013 09:14, Glen B Alleman <glen.alleman@...> wrote:

                I’d suggest your first approach should be to invert each question and see if it makes sense.

                2. When would customer satisfaction NOT be a priority – “we build things that customers don’t like.”

                6. We don’t perform quality control on our project. Really?

                10. What are the units of measure for “appropriate” or “correct” strategies?

                14. What are the units of measure of “highly?”

                15. Would you want team members on your project – no matter what development method – there were not motivated, have integrity, or a sense of responsibility?

                That way you could determine if the question provides any comparative information on which you can make assessments.

                Glen B. Alleman

                Defense, Federal, and Space Systems

                Program Performance Management | Earned Value Management | Risk Management

                ( 303-241-9633 | - glen.alleman@...