RE: [agile-usability] agile online questionnaire

  • Glen B Alleman
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013

      I’d suggest your first approach should be to invert each question and see if it makes sense.

      2. When would customer satisfaction NOT be a priority – “we build things that customers don’t like.”

      6. We don’t perform quality control on our project. Really?

      10. What are the units of measure for “appropriate” or “correct” strategies?

      14. What are the units of measure of “highly?”

      15. Would you want team members on your project – no matter what development method – there were not motivated, have integrity, or a sense of responsibility?

      That way you could determine if the question provides any comparative information on which you can make assessments.

      Glen B. Alleman

      Defense, Federal, and Space Systems

      Program Performance Management | Earned Value Management | Risk Management

      ( 303-241-9633 | - glen.alleman@...

      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
        Hi

        No problem , You  answer the questionnaire  based on their experience and understanding

        If the answer to questionnaire ,I am very grateful
        I need  to answer
        your friends

      • Sarah E. Welch

          Message 4 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
            Hi  Sarah

            Why  you think thing means  not get out of it?

          • Sarah E. Welch
            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
              A few people have tried to tell you that your questions are poorly written. If they are poorly written, you will not get meaningful data out of this. If that's the case, I don't want to spend my time on it.

              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
                Hi,

                I've today edited more than 20 questions in questionnaire.

                However you Like to answer the questionnaire. Otherwise, no problem

                I wish you success

                Good luck
              • Tim Wright
                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

                  Hi Glen,

                  That is a good way to look at the questions - especially the measurement comments! However, for questions 2, 6, and 15 I've seen projects where those aren't true (didn't care about cust sat, no quality control, and disenfranchised team members). Admittedly, however, they're weren't the most satisfying projects to be on (and they weren't agile projects).

                  It would be interesting to see if agile methodologies were more likely to avoid those issues :)

                  Tim