Re: [agile-usability] agile online questionnaire

  • mark schraad
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013
      I'm going to suggest that you have someone proof read your questions. A few are ambiguous, many are unclear, and a few don't make sense. I think your data, and therefore your conclusions will be suspect as a result.

      best...

      Mark

      On Sun, Feb 3, 2013 at 11:05 AM, eni.software <eni.software@...> wrote:

      Dear  Sir/Madam,
      I am a Masters student at Qazvin Islamic Azad University. The following link is a questionnaire about agile.
      http://agilequestionnaire.behnamhosting.ir/
      This questionnaire has been designed to validate my master’s thesis entitled "A simple linear model for evaluating the success of software projects based on Agile approach ".
      You can visit this site to answer this questionnaire.
      You can also ask other people who have worked on agile, send this link to them.
      Thank you very much for your help.

    • Glen B Alleman
      Message 2 of 9 , Feb 3, 2013

        I’d suggest your first approach should be to invert each question and see if it makes sense.

        2. When would customer satisfaction NOT be a priority – “we build things that customers don’t like.”

        6. We don’t perform quality control on our project. Really?

        10. What are the units of measure for “appropriate” or “correct” strategies?

        14. What are the units of measure of “highly?”

        15. Would you want team members on your project – no matter what development method – there were not motivated, have integrity, or a sense of responsibility?

        That way you could determine if the question provides any comparative information on which you can make assessments.

        Glen B. Alleman

        Defense, Federal, and Space Systems

        Program Performance Management | Earned Value Management | Risk Management

        ( 303-241-9633 | - glen.alleman@...

        Message 3 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
          Hi

          No problem , You  answer the questionnaire  based on their experience and understanding

          If the answer to questionnaire ,I am very grateful
          I need  to answer
          your friends

        • Sarah E. Welch

            Message 5 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
              Hi  Sarah

              Why  you think thing means  not get out of it?

            • Sarah E. Welch
              Message 6 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
                A few people have tried to tell you that your questions are poorly written. If they are poorly written, you will not get meaningful data out of this. If that's the case, I don't want to spend my time on it.

                Message 7 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013
                  Hi,

                  I've today edited more than 20 questions in questionnaire.

                  However you Like to answer the questionnaire. Otherwise, no problem

                  I wish you success

                  Good luck
                • Tim Wright
                  Message 8 of 9 , Feb 5, 2013

                    Hi Glen,

                    That is a good way to look at the questions - especially the measurement comments! However, for questions 2, 6, and 15 I've seen projects where those aren't true (didn't care about cust sat, no quality control, and disenfranchised team members). Admittedly, however, they're weren't the most satisfying projects to be on (and they weren't agile projects).

                    It would be interesting to see if agile methodologies were more likely to avoid those issues :)

                    Tim