Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction: New free chapters for your courses

  • Mads Soegaard
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 16, 2013
      Dear friends,

      First of all, thanks to the hundreds of universities and companies who now use our free educational materials!

      Secondly, we are pleased to announce a range of new chapters to the ever-growing and free Encyclopedia of Human-Computer Interaction.

      For example, the mammoth chapter by Kees Overbeeke and Caroline Hummels on Industrial Design (released 10 minutes ago). This is the late Kees Overbeeke's last publication and is a tribute to his career.

      The complete Table of Contents:
      http://www.interaction-design.org/books/hci.html

      Also, a very warm welcome to our new Executive Board: Don Norman, Bill Buxton, Michael Arent, Olof Schybergson, Dan Rosenberg, Ken Friedman, and Jonas Lowgren.

      ---
      Best wishes,

      Mads Soegaard
      http://www.interaction-design.org/about/