Re: [agile-usability] Agility - Usaibility & Testing

  • Gordon Conroy
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
      Hi Ginni

      Have you though of getting the tester involved earlier, have them come with you to meet the users.
      That way they can help you gather the requirements and also they become more of a source of knowledge - devs dont need to keep asking you the questions.

      This will help test get a better understanding of the story - what the user wants to achieve and it will help in writing the test scripts.