Re: Agility - Usaibility & Testing

  • kerrykimbrough
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2012
      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, "ginnibobinni" <ginnibobinni@...> wrote:

      > Where we are having issues currently is in presenting these requirements in a way that my tester can write test scripts to verify the functionality once it's been implemented.

      Hi, Ginni

      Can you clarify a bit? What exactly are the problems that happen when the tester tries to create the tests?

      Regards,
      Kerry
    • Gordon Conroy
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 12, 2012
        Hi Ginni

        Have you though of getting the tester involved earlier, have them come with you to meet the users.
        That way they can help you gather the requirements and also they become more of a source of knowledge - devs dont need to keep asking you the questions.

        This will help test get a better understanding of the story - what the user wants to achieve and it will help in writing the test scripts.