UX Brighton 2012 – earlybird ends in 1 week

  • Danny Hope
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 11, 2012
      (cross posted)

      As some of you may already know, our 3rd annual conference: ‘UX
      Brighton 2012 – Past & Future Interactions’, will take place at the
      Corn Exchange in Brighton (UK) on November 2.

      We’ve got an awesome lineup of speakers covering a diverse range of
      topics from pre-web hypertext systems to brain-computer interfaces.

      Get your earlybird ticket now: http://2012.uxbrighton.org.uk
      £129 rather than £149
      Earlybird ends 19 Sep

      Hope to see you in November!