[Event] Lean UX Denver

  • James Page
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2012

      Hi,

      There will be a conference in September in Denver focusing on the Lean UX Methodologies, Data Driven Ux, and the tools that can help you.

      Early Bird ends on July 31st.

      We will be hearing from leaders in the field of User Experience and Measurement, including those leading the Lean UX field such as Jeff Gothelf, Gerry McGovern, Hendrik Kleinsmiede, Jeff Sauro and Bill Albert. The conference will provide practical advice and plenty of examples on how to use the right methods and the right tools to achieve a quantifiably better user experience.

      You will be attaining the answers to the following questions.

      ·         Which software do we use?

      ·         How do we recruit users?

      ·         What do we have users do?

      ·         What metrics do we collect, and why?

      ·         How do we interpret the data?

      ·         What sample sizes do we need?

      ·         Are the results statistically significant?

      The event will be between Wednesday Sept 19th and Friday Sept 21st at the Hyatt Regency Convention Center, Denver Colorado.

      Apart from the conference there is workshops covering areas from the basics of LeanUx to Multivariate Testing on Wednesday and Friday.

      Hopefully seeing you in Denver

      All the best

      James

    • ccolesen2001
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
        Hi James,

        Thanks for the information. Could you post the URL for this event's web
        site?

        Thanks,

        Christian Olesen

        --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, James Page <jamespage@...>
        wrote:

        > Hi,
        >

        > There will be a conference in September in Denver focusing on the Lean
        > UX Methodologies, Data Driven Ux, and the tools that can help you.
        >

        > Early Bird ends on July 31st.
        >

        > We will be hearing from leaders in the field of User Experience and
        > Measurement, including those leading the Lean UX field such as Jeff
        > Gothelf, Gerry McGovern, Hendrik Kleinsmiede, Jeff Sauro and Bill
        Albert. The
        > conference will provide practical advice and plenty of examples on how
        > use the right methods and the right tools to achieve a quantifiably
        better
        > user experience.
        >

        > You will be attaining the answers to the following questions.
        >
        > � Which software do we use?
        >
        > � How do we recruit users?
        >
        > � What do we have users do?
        >
        > � What metrics do we collect, and why?
        >
        > � How do we interpret the data?
        >
        > � What sample sizes do we need?
        >
        > � Are the results statistically significant?
        >

        > The event will be between Wednesday Sept 19th and Friday Sept 21st at
        the
        > Hyatt Regency Convention Center, Denver Colorado.
        >

        > Apart from the conference there is workshops covering areas from the
        basics
        > of LeanUx to Multivariate Testing on Wednesday and Friday.
        >

        > Hopefully seeing you in Denver
        >

        > All the best
        >

        > James

      • James Page
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2012
          Hi,

          Thanks Christian. The url is leanuxdenver.

          All the best

          James