Usability Testing consulting

  • fabrizi@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2012
      I know and use the team at the Design and Usability Center at Bentley University in Waltham, MA. They are top notch and deliver excellent results.

      Jen Fabrizi
      Lead, UX Research and Design
      MassMutual Life Insurance Company
      Springfield, MA

      Sent from Xfinity Mobile App
    • Tara Halwes
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 26, 2012
        They are also familiar with the benefits and challenges integrating
        Agile & UCD. In fact, they are why I know of the existence of this
        mailing list.

        ~Tara Halwes

        (Full disclosure, I have a positive bias here as an alum of the
        Bentley HF program.)