Re: [agile-usability] Re: Looking for Usability testing Consultants

  • Jon Innes
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
      Brett,

      I work regularly with a partner firm called EchoUser that might be a good candidate. One of the founders was a pioneer in popularizing the RITE method, and the other worked previously at Salesforce as they transitioned to Agile. They currently do a lot of work for Google and other high profile Silicon Valley firms.

      Send me an email and I'll setup a meeting.

      Sent from my iPad

      On Jun 26, 2012, at 5:54 AM, "brett.christenson" <bchristenson@...> wrote:

      Yes we are using Agile development so getting user research for different phases/iterations of development is important.