Looking for Usability testing Consultants

  • brett.christenson
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 25, 2012
      I am currently looking to expand our user testing and am considering contracting an outside company to do our testing rather than building a testing team internally. Anyone have recommendations on user testing companies that they have experience working with?
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
        To keep it vaguely on topic for the group - is this work that's going to be in an agile context?

        On 25 Jun 2012, at 15:22, brett.christenson wrote:

        > I am currently looking to expand our user testing and am considering contracting an outside company to do our testing rather than building a testing team internally. Anyone have recommendations on user testing companies that they have experience working with?

        t. +44 (0)7752 419080 skype adrianjohnhoward pinboard.in/u:adrianh
      • brett.christenson
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
          Yes we are using Agile development so getting user research for different phases/iterations of development is important.

          --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Adrian Howard <adrianh@...> wrote:

          > To keep it vaguely on topic for the group - is this work that's going to be in an agile context?
          >
          > On 25 Jun 2012, at 15:22, brett.christenson wrote:
          >
          > > I am currently looking to expand our user testing and am considering contracting an outside company to do our testing rather than building a testing team internally. Anyone have recommendations on user testing companies that they have experience working with?
          >
          > --
          > http://quietstars.com adrianh@... twitter.com/adrianh
          > t. +44 (0)7752 419080 skype adrianjohnhoward pinboard.in/u:adrianh

        • Jon Innes
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 26, 2012
            Brett,

            I work regularly with a partner firm called EchoUser that might be a good candidate. One of the founders was a pioneer in popularizing the RITE method, and the other worked previously at Salesforce as they transitioned to Agile. They currently do a lot of work for Google and other high profile Silicon Valley firms.

            Send me an email and I'll setup a meeting.

            Sent from my iPad