Re: [agile-usability] tool for collating user feedback

  • Austin Govella
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2012
      I've used reframer for a live project, and I liked it. It lets you use tags to automate affinitization. Very handy. And I think it revealed/surfaced observations I may have been slower to realize had I not used it.

      --
      Austin Govella
      User Experience

      Catch me at a conference:

      May 31-Jun 2 - Big Design in Dallas
      Presenting "The UX Army Field Guide":
      * http://bigdesignevents.com/sessions/ux-army-field-guide

      My book: 'Information Architecture: Blueprints for the web', 2nd ed.:
      * http://www.amazon.com/dp/0321600800/

      My Work: http://www.agux.co
      My Blog: http://www.thinkingandmaking.com

      ag@...