Re: [agile-usability] tool for collating user feedback

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 18, 2012
      On 17 Apr 2012, at 23:08, Adam wrote:

      > What tools do people use for collecting, organizing and analyzing qualitative research?

      Index cards and post-it notes mainly :-)

      > I'm looking for something for our organization that product and design teams could use to summarize and input findings from user research sessions: interviews, user testing, etc.

      I've not used it myself for a live project, but http://getreframer.com/ might fit the bill.

    • Austin Govella
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 18, 2012
        I've used reframer for a live project, and I liked it. It lets you use tags to automate affinitization. Very handy. And I think it revealed/surfaced observations I may have been slower to realize had I not used it.

        --
        Austin Govella
        User Experience

        Catch me at a conference:

        May 31-Jun 2 - Big Design in Dallas
        Presenting "The UX Army Field Guide":
        * http://bigdesignevents.com/sessions/ux-army-field-guide

        My book: 'Information Architecture: Blueprints for the web', 2nd ed.:
        * http://www.amazon.com/dp/0321600800/

        My Work: http://www.agux.co
        My Blog: http://www.thinkingandmaking.com

        ag@...