Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX Companies

  • Chet Hendrickson
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
      Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX Companies Hello Anders,

      'in anger' is an Americanism meaning to do in earnest.

      chet

      Tuesday, April 10, 2012, 10:48:51 AM, you wrote:

       "...have successfully applied agile and UX in anger"

      typo?

      On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM, customblood <myjunk@...> wrote:

      Hi Natalia,

      Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

      Best,

      Ricky

      --- In

      --