Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX Companies

  • Anders Ramsay
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
       "...have successfully applied agile and UX in anger"

      typo?

      On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 10:44 AM, customblood <myjunk@...> wrote:

      Hi Natalia,

      Are you looking for a product company or in consultancy as well? I agree with Manish, having worked with ThoughtWorks. They have experience with different clients in large-scale projects and have successfully applied agile and UX in anger.

      Best,

      Ricky

      --- In agile-usability@yahoogroups.com, Manish Pillewar <manish1022@...> wrote:

      > ThoughtWorks, leading lights in Agile and specifically an Integrated approach to Agile-UX

    • Chet Hendrickson
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 10, 2012
        Re: [agile-usability] Re: Agile UX Companies Hello Anders,

        'in anger' is an Americanism meaning to do in earnest.

        chet

        --
        Best regards,
         Chet Hendrickson